HolyCoast: Back From Washington
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Back From Washington

I just got back from a whirlwind tour of Washington and I'm too tired to write up a full report on it right now, but I'll give you a few pictures from the trip and will fill you in on all the details when I'm coherant again.


Don, Rick and Mernie stopped by a friend's house Friday night while we were in town.


The Crimson River Quartet in front of the Apollo 11 command module at the National Air and Space Museum.


The famous "Enola Gay" which is now on display at the new branch of the Air and Space Museum near Dulles airport.


The Space Shuttle "Enterprise" is also housed in the new museum.



I walked out into the center of the mall and took a shot in each direction. The weather on Saturday was perfect.


More to follow sometime tomorrow.

No comments: