HolyCoast: Inside 9/11 on the National Geographic Channel
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Inside 9/11 on the National Geographic Channel

I rarely watch anything live on TV thanks to TiVO and my disdain for commercials, so I haven't yet seen any of Inside 9/11, a two part documentary showing tonight and Monday night on the National Geographic Channel. However, my compatriots at Little Green Footballs are raving about the first episode which aired tonight. According to them (and they're a tough bunch to impress), this is an outstanding series which tells it like it is in regards to Al Qaeda and the World Trade Center attacks. This is the series the media should have made a long time ago.

If you missed episode one tonight, it will be replayed on Monday night, 8/22, and will be immediately followed by episode two. Don't miss it. I'll be TiVOing it and will report on it after I have a chance to watch the whole thing.

If you don't get the National Geographic Channel, I understand you can order the DVD set here. The folks at LGF say it's recommended viewing for every American. I'm looking forward to watching it myself (when I don't have to watch the commercials).

No comments: