HolyCoast: HolyCoast Celebrates 1 Year Blogiversary
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, September 15, 2005

HolyCoast Celebrates 1 Year Blogiversary

It's hard to believe, but the very first post of HolyCoast.com hit the Internet one year ago today. Back then this blog was called "A View From The Holy Coast", but I later shortened the name to make it easier to remember and find on the web. This is the 1,430th post since then, so as you can see. I've been busy.

Like many bloggers, I got started during the Rathergate mess and needed some way to vent my frustration rather than screaming and throwing things at the TV. I have to give credit to Hugh Hewitt's radio show for motivating me to seek out a way to start my own blog. Thanks to Blogger and other tools, I was able to start publishing on September 15, 2004, just in time for the final two months of the Presidential election. It was an exciting time to get started, and it's been fun to keep up with it ever since.

I very much appreciate all of you who check in regularly, and I hope you'll continue to do so. Tell a friend!

No comments: