HolyCoast: It's Nice In PA This Time of Year
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's Nice In PA This Time of Year

After a long night of flying across the country, we arrived safely at our destination - Kittanning, PA, where the November weather is......just like Southern California. I was expecting 50's and cool, and today it's 70 and breezy. The trees are showing the many fall shades, but I got here about two weeks late for the real show. Everything is just kind of drying up now.

For that matter, the traffic is a lot like So Cal as well. We had about a 2 mile backup to get through the tunnel that takes you into downtown Pittsburgh, and then a 4 car wreck caused us to drive about 40 miles out of our way. It's just like being home.

I'll post periodic updates from the trip, but probably won't have much time to spend surfing the web for stories as I usually do. If I run across something I'll let you know.

There will be plenty of PA photos once I get back on Monday. The first concert is tonight at Harvest Christian Center in Kittanning. See you later!

No comments: