HolyCoast: If You Missed the Super Bowl Commercials...
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, February 06, 2006

If You Missed the Super Bowl Commercials...

like I did, you can click here and see them all. There were a few good ones, and like usual, the beer companies pretty much had the best. Here are some of my favorites (not because I endorse the product, but because I like the humor or creativity of the commercials). You find each of these on the page linked above.

Bud Light - Secret Fridge
Budweiser - Super Fan
Budweiser - Clydesdale American Dream
Ameriquest - That Killed Him
FedEx - Caveman
Mastercard - MacGyver
Sprint - Locker Room
Sierra Mist - Metal Detector

And for sheer over-the-top production:
Burger King - Whopperettes

I cost something like $84,000 PER SECOND to air these ads, not counting the substantial production cost. Let's hear it for capitalism!

No comments: