HolyCoast: LA Times Losing Prominent Readers Over Iraq Leaks
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, June 25, 2006

LA Times Losing Prominent Readers Over Iraq Leaks

Patterico's Pontifications has finally had enough. A long time critic of the LA Times, but a long-term subscriber as well, he's finally canceled his subscription thanks to the Times policy of releasing information about classified government anti-terrorist programs. You can read his story here.

I was a Times subscriber for many years but canceled during the run-up to the 2000 election. At that point they had nothing but lefty columnists and one day I found no less than three anti-Bush columns on the op-ed page. I figured I'd had enough of one sided journalism. I haven't missed the Times at all.

Meanwhile over at the Corner, K-Lo saves a few bucks by not renewing her NY Times weekend edition:
I was about to re-up my New York Times weekend delivery when they chose to take national-security in their own hands this week. Not doing so now.

No comments: