HolyCoast: The Path to 9/11 - Open Thread
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Path to 9/11 - Open Thread

Here's an open thread for you to post your comments and reviews of ABC's "The Path to 9/11". What are you thinking as you watch the show and the story unfolds? I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'll be adding my comments as we go, both based on what I'm reading at other sites, and what I see as I get to watch the show.

By the way, if you have TiVO or a VCR, don't miss "9/11" which is showing on CBS Sunday night at the same time as "The Path to 9/11". It's the documentary of the events from the ground in New York City that I mentioned previously here. It's a must see.

Simply click on the comment link below and have at it. Comments will be posted in real time, so keep checking (and please, let's be nice out there).

No comments: