HolyCoast: Fox: "I Haven't Read It"
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fox: "I Haven't Read It"

The lastest victim spokesmodel for the Dem Party, Michael J. Fox, is campaigning for a candidate and a proposition in Missouri based on their support for stem cell research. According to this transcript from ABC's This Week With the Former Clinton Aide, Fox hasn't even read the Missouri proposition:
Stephanopoulos: In the ad now running in Missouri, Jim Caviezel speaks in Aramaic. It means, "You betray me with a kiss." And his position, his point, is that actually even though down in Missouri they say the initiative is against cloning, it's actually going to allow human cloning.

Fox: Well, I don't think that's true. You know, I campaigned for Claire McCaskill. And so I have to qualify it by saying I'm not qualified to speak on the page-to-page content of the initiative. Although, I am quite sure that I'll agree with it in spirit, I don't know, I— On full disclosure, I haven't read it, and that's why I didn't put myself up for it distinctly.
It's all about emotions. Facts don't matter.

No comments: