HolyCoast: Cheney Doesn't Back Down
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cheney Doesn't Back Down

Despite being tattled on by Nancy Pelosi, Dick Cheney isn't backing down (from the Rush Limbaugh Show):
RUSH: My hero, Dick Cheney, is back. The highest levels of the administration are not backing down. He was on Good Morning America today from Sydney, Australia. Correspondent Jonathan Karl again talking to him. Question: “The speaker of the house was so upset about your comment that she called the White House to complain.” But Cheney did not back down.

CHENEY: I'm not sure what part of it is that Nancy disagreed with. She accused me of questioning her patriotism. I didn't question her patriotism. I questioned her judgment. Al-Qaeda functions on the basis that they think they can break our will. That's their fundamental underlying strategy. My statement was that if we adopt the Pelosi policy, that we will validate the strategy of Al-Qaeda. I said it, and I meant it. And I'm not backing down.

RUSH: My hero, not backing down. Nancy Pelosi, not referring to her as Speaker Pelosi, just referring to her as Nancy. You know, girl's gone hormonal.
Nancy Pelosi must feel like she's been on a bird hunting trip with the Vice President.

No comments: