HolyCoast: What Happened in Vegas Will Ensure OJ Stays in Vegas
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What Happened in Vegas Will Ensure OJ Stays in Vegas

Today's quote of the day:
"I'm not walking around feeling sad or anything. I've done nothing wrong," (OJ) Simpson told The Times. "I'm having a great time."

Besides, he quipped, "I thought what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas."
The Las Vegas Metro Police take a dim view of crime in their tourist areas. I hope OJ likes it over there.

UPDATE: An audio recording of the incident has surfaced at TMZ.com after they paid an undisclosed amount for it. If you must, you can read or hear it in all its four-letter glory at Patterico. The tape certainly does not represent the type of meeting that OJ has claimed it was. OJ can clearly be heard ordering people around, and given the threatening nature of the comments, I don't think the cops will have much trouble making the robbery charge stick, assuming the tape is admissible. The fact that it was held for three days before being sold to a tabloid website could make the chain of custody problematic for the District Attorney.

No comments: