HolyCoast: Sonoma Trip
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sonoma Trip

Thanks to being stuck with dial-up and a busy schedule I haven't had much time to regular blogging this weekend, but I thought I'd bring you a few photos from the trip. First we have the moonbat convergence which took place in Santa Rosa. I walked among the moonbats for a few minutes and snapped some shots:

This bunch held a "Walk Against Violence", but only about 20 people were interested in being nonviolent:
It was a real aging hippie festival, but very entertaining. A new videoblog will be forthcoming.

On Sunday we drove down to the town of Sonoma and I snapped some photos of some interesting old buildings in town. First, the theater:
The old City Hall in town was hosting an antique car show, including a '64 Corvette convertible that was nothing but nice:
First Baptist Church, built in 1851, was having services as I walked by and took this photo. Not too many cars around - in other words, a typical Sunday morning in a Baptist Church:
Northern California has something that Southern California doesn't have (very much, anyway) - trees that change in the fall:

Dad and daughter took a little break while mom continued shopping:Monday will be spent back on the road as we head home to smoke and fire ravaged Southern California. We're hoping the freeways stay open (we actually got stuck on the freeway on our very first trip to Sonoma thanks to a brush fire).

I want my TiVO and my wireless DSL.....

No comments: