HolyCoast: Sporadic Blogging Ahead
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sporadic Blogging Ahead

My weekend schedule was interrupted by an unplanned trip to Northern California, so blogging will be a little sporadic until Tuesday. I'm working on very little sleep after driving 500 miles last night. I'll catch up with blogging (and sleep) as I can. I won't go into details, but the good news is the fire's out and everything will be fine. I'm going to stay up in Nor Cal until sometime Tuesday.

I did learn one interesting thing as I drove through 100 miles of driving rain at 2am. If you want to stay awake on an overnight drive, put on a radio station with music you truly hate. You'll be so aggravated by it you won't be able to nod off.

Thank goodness I found that Contemporary Christian station.

No comments: