HolyCoast: Happy 2008!
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!

Since it's nearly 2008 in New York, that's close enough for me. Happy New Year! My days of staying up past midnight on New Year's Eve are probably over, and I need to save my energy for Disneyland tomorrow (our passes are good again after being blacked out since Dec. 22). Hopefully most of the tourists will be somewhere else nursing a hangover.

As a little wake-up call for the new year, here's a younger and more svelte yours truly performing with the quartet in a live concert recorded in 1996 (I'm in the process of uploading a whole bunch of the group's live performances and so far I've only gotten a few songs from the first of our two videos uploaded to YouTube):

For more Crimson River Quartet videos, click here.

No comments: