HolyCoast: Time Change for HolyCoast.com ON THE AIR
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, February 22, 2008

Time Change for HolyCoast.com ON THE AIR

When I first started the internet radio show I wasn't able to book time earlier than 8pm PT on Monday nights. Now that I've done a few shows the system will let me move things up a bit, so starting this next Monday night the show will kick off at 7pm PT. That should make it a bit easier for those folks in the Central and Eastern time zones that may want to participate. I'd love to hear from you.

Listen to Rick Moore on internet talk radioYou can join the conversation on Monday's BlogTalkRadio program by clicking on the icon. Feel free to call in and join the conversation. The show kicks off at 7pm PT Monday night.

I've expanded Monday's show to 45 minutes to give us plenty of time. The call-in number will be (347) 347-5547.

No comments: