HolyCoast: Kos Kids: "Uncle Tom" Obama
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kos Kids: "Uncle Tom" Obama

The lefty nutjob site DailyKos has been a daily hater of Clinton and lover of Obama, but today one of the Kos Kids has finally opened his eyes and recognized Obama for what he is (h/t LGF):
I have been a huge supporter of Barack. He is the guy I’ve been behind for quite awhile now. Check my older diaries if you wonder about that. And while I’ve been steeling myself for a Barack loss in November, because I think the Repug machine is too good for him to beat, I had resigned myself to still working hard for him and for the Progressive cause!

But today something changed for me...

Today, the scales fell from my eyes and I saw Barack Obama for what he truly is: a weak man and a standard politician. I really never thought I would say this...

But I am disgusted with him!

What's even more amazing than a DailyKos post blasting Obama is a DailyKos post that's not riddled with "F" words or other profanity. That is rare indeed.

No comments: