HolyCoast: A New Ride
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A New Ride

HolyCoast.com has a new ride - a Fujitsu notebook computer to replace the Dell antique piece-of-junk that blew up on me in Monterey. When Best Buy told me it would cost half as much as a new PC to fix it and even then it might not run for another two weeks, it was time to step up. The sucker's fast and has a lot of stuff my old machine didn't have, like a webcam and who knows what else (I'm still trying to find my way around Windows Vista). Hopefully I'll start making sense more quickly as my opinions fly off the new machine (and they'll look better too).

By the way, I didn't buy this one at Best Buy, I got it at Fry's. Good price and they seem to really know what they're doing over there.

No comments: