HolyCoast: Top 10 Reasons Mitt Romney Left the Presidential Race
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Mitt Romney Left the Presidential Race

At last night's Radio and Television Correspondent's Dinner Mitt Romney told the assembled crowd the top 10 reasons why he quit the race:
No. 10: There weren't as many Osmonds as he thought.
No. 9: Got tired of the corkscrew landings of his campaign plane while under fire
No. 8: As a lifelong hunter, I didn't want to miss the start of varmint season.
No. 7: There wasn't room for two Christian leaders in the presidential race
No. 6: Word leaked out that nobody had bothered to search my passport files.
No. 5: I'd rather get fat, grow a beard and try for the Nobel prize.
No. 4: Got tired of wearing a dark suit and tie, and I wanted to kick back in a light colored suit and tie.
No. 3: When his wife realized he couldn't win the GOP nomination, my fundraising dried up.
No. 2: I took a bad fall at a campaign rally and broke my hair.
And the No. 1 reason Romney dropped out: His campaign relied on a flawed campaign strategy that as Utah goes, so goes the nation.
Funny stuff. If he'd been that good on the campaign trail he might have won the nomination. You can watch the video here.

No comments: