HolyCoast: Hillary Loses Another Superdelegate
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hillary Loses Another Superdelegate

First it was Bill Gwatney, Arkansas Dem Party Chairman, and now Sen. Dianne Feinstein from California who won't be able to join the cast of thousands in Denver. She's dealing with a cast of her own:
California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who was co-hosting an annual environmental summit in Lake Tahoe, broke her ankle Friday when she slipped and fell while walking with Rep. Ellen Tauscher.

“My doctor has advised me not to travel in the short-term, and so, regretfully, I am unable to attend what will surely be an historic convention in Denver,” Feinstein said in a statement released by her office.

“I was very much looking forward to chairing the California delegation, and I offer my best wishes to California’s delegates in this vital nomination process,” she added.

Maybe the environment is trying to tell her something.

No comments: