HolyCoast: Twittering the GOP Convention
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Twittering the GOP Convention

I'm fairly new to Twitter having joined the service just last Sunday, but I'm already getting requests to use it to comment on the GOP Convention. The (BBC) Online asked a bunch of conservative pundits to post their brief comments to Twitter as the convention rolls along, and they'll be selecting from that tide that's likely to come in to post to their website.


This will be a new experience for me, and if you want to follow along there are two ways to do it. You can go to HolyCoast.com and look for the Twitter feed in the right-hand sidebar under my smirking face and see the last 5 comments, or go here and see the last 15 or so. Unfortunately, neither site will automatically update when there's a new comment, so I'd recommend hitting refresh every 10 minutes or so and you'll see what's been posted since the last update.

If you are a Twitter user you can stay up-to-date by going to my user profile (RickMoore) and clicking on the "Follow" button.

It's all new to me, but we'll see how it works (and if I end up on the BBC - maybe I'll get to meet the Queen!).

No comments: