HolyCoast: What a Weird Night
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a Weird Night

We were all set to go to Disneyland for the evening, but then we had to wait around for my son to let us know what he was going to do. Once he called, we changed our mind and decided to go down the San Clemente Beach instead and avoid the traffic.

We were just getting ready to walk out of the house when HolyCoast Mom called to tell me about the Metrolink crash in Chatsworth. We hadn't had the news on and didn't know it had happened about 45 minutes before. That was it for the evening out. Since I'm a fan of train travel, I ended up glued to the TV all evening.

I'm also a weather freak, and with a major hurricane hitting Houston, I wanted to see what was going on down there too. Thanks to TiVO and the two tuners on my set, I found myself going back and forth from one disaster to the other.

I think we can do without any new disasters for awhile.

No comments: