HolyCoast: Predicting Armageddon if Obama Loses
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Predicting Armageddon if Obama Loses

James Carville is setting everyone up for the "Bradley Effect" riots:
CARVILLE: Let me be clear, I said you can call the dogs and light the fire and leave the house. I think it sounds over.

Now let me be clear here, if Obama goes in this race with a 5- point lead and losing this election, the consequences are—bull, man. I mean I don’t think that’s going to happen, but I think David it’s a point to bring up.

But you stop and contemplate this country if Obama goes in and he has a consistent five point lead and loses the election, it would be very, very, very dramatic out there.


You know, we haven't had a really good riot since 1992 and just think of the economic activity that will be generated by the rebuilding of large areas of currently blighted ghettos. A riot can be a cleansing action for a crappy community.

I'm willing to take that chance.

Of course, what Carville is really saying is that Obama supporters are so immature that an electoral disappointment will set them into a destructive rampage. I'm not sure that helps him make the case that Obama should be our president.

No comments: