HolyCoast: Playboy Playmate Quits Because Someone Else Took Semi-Nude Photos
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playboy Playmate Quits Because Someone Else Took Semi-Nude Photos

One of the officials of the Miss California pageant who was trying to crucify Carrie Prejean over her stance on gay marriage has quit one day after Donald Trump restored order in the Miss California camp. Shannon Moakley, a former Playboy Playmate, seemed a bit self righteous as reported by Don Surber:
She wanted Donald Trump to fire Carrie Prejean as Miss California USA title for posing topless. Now Playboy Playmate Shanna Moakler is out as a pageant official.
Moakler’s piety over posing topless was priceless.

Jann Wenner’s US magazine now reported that she quit. Moakler: “Since the press conference yesterday, I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization.

“I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth.

“I want to be a role model for young woman with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams.”

Moakler as a role model for you women? Let’s see, unwed mother, nude poser, got in a public fight with Paris Hilton — she is the woman you warn your daughters against being.

That she is a hypocrite is just whipped cream on the latte.

Although Trump praised Moakley during the press conference yesterday, it was clear that this was a public spanking of the California pageant directors. They had clearly screwed this thing up and brought scorn down upon the organization owned by Trump.

She won't be missed.

No comments: