HolyCoast: Google Ad of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Google Ad of the Day

I just spotted this Google ad on my blog feed:

I've come up with some possible questions for the test:
  1. Who does your husband like more, Barney Frank or George W. Bush?
  2. Does your husband watch HGTV because he has to or because he wants to?
  3. Does your husband have other men over for "sleepovers"?
  4. Does your husband watch the WNBA?
Feel free to add your own questions in the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick: This is most likely a setup so they can use you as a test prosecution for the Hate Crime law.

My word verification is "fredpit".

Sam L. said...

What Guy said. I can't come up with a question.

And my word is "werser".

If "werst" or "woist" is the next one, your system is in "I'm So Funny" mode.

Ann's New Friend said...

My word is "poodicat," as in "I saw a ...."

I just clicked to see what comments you got to this unusual topic. And glad I did.

Ub, ah, dub! -- That's all folks!