HolyCoast: HolyCoast Revamp Still Under Way
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HolyCoast Revamp Still Under Way

If you're seeing the blog for the first time since yesterday afternoon you're probably noticing a lot of changes. I'm trying to bring HolyCoast.com up-to-date with the newest tools available from Google and there will probably be some pains along the way.

Comments are now contained within each post and will require a word verification step before posting. That helps keep the knucklehead stuff away.

If you notice something's not working, drop me a note or comment and let me know. I keep checking it, but some things get by me.

4 comments:

Sam L. said...

I don't like the green terxt used for the quoted material--insufficient contrast for my eyes, making it a bit hard to read.

Rick Moore said...

How about the red for quoted stuff? That should be easier to read.

Goofy Dick said...

I like the new outlay and text. Rick, your doing a great job and your blog only keeps getting better. Thanks for all the time and work you put into this venture.

Sam L. said...

The red is fine, and it looks like you're using a blue now, rather than a green; it's better.