HolyCoast: 18 Years Later
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

18 Years Later

In October of 1991 I took the family to Sea World. I shot a lot of video back then, and yesterday we took our daughter back down there and I was reminded of some of those video shots from 18 years ago. I snipped a couple of shots for comparison.

First, on the Sky Ride with the almost 3-year old.

And now on the same ride with the 21-year old.

She always loved to pet the bat rays at the Forbidden Reef. In 1991 I had to hang onto her to keep her from swimming with the rays.

She still likes to pet the rays. She just doesn't need my help anymore.

Emily and her mom in 1991.

Emily and Mom today.

The years have really flown by.

I'll just throw this one in as a bonus - I didn't realize how funny a shot this was until I looked at it on the computer.

No comments: