HolyCoast: Global Warming Quote of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Global Warming Quote of the Day

Another good reason to get John McCain out of the Senate - from his floor speech yesterday:
Let me say to my colleagues, I am proud of my record on climate change. I have been all over the world, and I have seen climate change. I know it is real, and I will be glad to continue this debate with my colleagues and people who do not agree with that. I believe climate change is real.
Yes, Senator, climate change is real. It's always been real. The climate is changing all the time. There's never been a period in recorded history when the climate wasn't changing.

What he's really saying, without saying it, is that he believes the changes are being caused by man, and that's just stupid. It is the height of arrogance to assume that puny little mankind is capable of altering the climate of this planet, or capable of stopping whatever natural processes are going on. We can't do it, and we certainly can't do it by passing some expensive and useless tax regulations.

J.D. Hayworth for Senate in Arizona. McCain needs to go.

1 comment:

Goofy Dick said...

Say Bye-Bye John!!!! You are finished.