HolyCoast: Obumper Rage
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Obumper Rage

Obama stirs up another violent reaction:
A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

Mark Duren told News 2 the incident happened around 4:30p.m., while he was driving on Blair Boulevard, not far from Belmont University.

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him.

"He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute."

But it didn't end there.

You can read the rest of the incident at the link.

I've noticed as I drive around Southern California that the Obama/Biden stickers which were once very prevalent have all but disappeared. Political correctness dictated that it was cool during the election and immediate aftermath to have one on your car, but since then, not so much. Right now I'm guessing most people can't peel those things off fast enough.

1 comment:

Sam L. said...

They seem to be holding on where I live, but then it's been a haven for unreconstructed hippies for 40 years. Plenty of other lefties, too.

I saw a Kerry/Edwards sticker this month.