HolyCoast: Can't We All Just Get Along?
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can't We All Just Get Along?

Papa B at Right Reactions sent this along to me:
Bill and I have been neighbors for thirty years.

He’s a dyed in the wool Democrat. I’m a dyed in the wool Republican.

He thinks Barak Obama is the greatest president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I think Ronald Reagan was the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.

He tells me a “good read” is Eugene Robinson. I tell him to read George F. Will.

He says his favorite blog is the Daily Kos. I tell him mine is Holy Coast.

He thinks Keith Olbermann deserves an Emmy Award. I think Bill O’Reilly does.

He tells me “tea parties” are for little girls. I tell him The Tea Party is for true patriots.

He's an Atheist. I'm a Christian.

Bill owns a gun and knows how to use it. So do I.

We play golf together every chance we get.
We can disagree without being disagreeable.

No comments: