HolyCoast: Bill Maher: I Don't Believe Obama is a Christian
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bill Maher: I Don't Believe Obama is a Christian

Interesting:
When someone says they don’t think President Barack Obama is actually a Christian, the expectation would be that they think he’s secretly a Muslim. Not Bill Maher. On tonight’s Real Time, in the process of arguing that Obama’s not really a centrist politically, Maher also revealed that he doesn’t think Obama’s actually Christian, either, but rather a secular humanist.
Matthew 7:15-17 (NIV)
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."
I guess Maher is not seeing the right kind of fruit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely! I don't believe Obama is a Christian either! Heck, I'm not even sure he's a US citizen, for that matter!

Anonymous said...

Additionally, I'm not even sure his name is even Barack Obama...It may very well be Barry Soetoro! Americans may actually be experiencing the 2nd world case of fraud in American history! The first being 9/11, of course.