HolyCoast: 8N07108
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, April 30, 2011

8N07108

Attention blonde teenage girl driver of the black Cadillac Escalade with the license number shown above, I saw you back into the black Mercedes at the Albertson's store at La Paz and Muirlands in Mission Viejo.  I heard the crunch of cracking and broken taillights as the cars came together.  I saw you and what I assume is your mom get out, look at the damage you caused, and then drive away without leaving a note or attempting to let anyone in the store know what happened.

I looked at the Mercedes and saw the cracked taillight lens and the damage to the bumper.  I saw it all.

You're both lowlife pieces of crap and I'm going to forward this info to the Sheriff's Department.

4 comments:

John said...

When giving a Religious Education lesson as a school visitor recently, I was asked if I had kept the Ten Commandments. I replied that only one man ever has. The rest of us are liars, cheats and thieves.

Guess that makes me a lowlife piece of crap, too?

Rick Moore said...

Get serious, John.

Unknown said...

John, only if you're the husband of the Mom that drove off without reporting the accident. ;-)

Janna :) said...

I'm glad you did! People need to take responsibility for their actions. It is reprehensible that this young girl's mother didn't make her daughter take that responsibility. And for anyone who own's a fricken Escalade, they certainly can afford to pay up for the damages! Uggh! Disgusting. I'm glad you reported them! That's just as satisfying as seeing a speeding lunatic weaving through traffic get pulled over ahead of you and then driving by seeing the pissed off look on their face. LOL