HolyCoast: Rohnert Park, San Francisco and Monterey
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, May 27, 2011

Rohnert Park, San Francisco and Monterey

That's the schedule for the next few days as Mrs. HolyCoast and I hit the road.  The first stop will be Rohnert Park and Sonoma State University where my daughter will graduate Saturday with her Music Education degree.  She's also been asked to play "America the Beautiful" for the commencement ceremony.  Very cool.

The three of us will then celebrate this milestone with a trip into San Francisco for dinner.

Sunday the Mrs. and I head to Monterey for a couple of days in a favorite spot of ours.  The scenery there is always spectacular, and we enjoy taking the 17-mile drive and seeing the sights of the Del Monte forest and coastal areas including Pebble Beach.

Blogging will be sporadic, and to keep the comment trolls away, all comments will be moderated while we're gone.  If you're comment doesn't appear immediately, don't worry.  I'll get to it as soon as I can.

The weather looks like it will be pretty nice, though cool, and I should be able to get some great pictures that I'll post here as I go.

No comments: