HolyCoast: #OccupyWallStreet Quote of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, November 25, 2011

#OccupyWallStreet Quote of the Day

For those people feeling sorry for the #UCDavis loons who were pepper-sprayed by the cops, here's what one of the organizers at Davis had to say about the incident:
Well we were protesting together and the riot cops came at us and we linked arms and sat down peacefully to protest their presence on our campus. And then at one point they were – we had encircled them and they were trying to leave and they were trying to clear a path. And so we sat down, linked arms and said that if they wanted to clear the path they would have to go through us. But we were on the ground, you know, heads down and all I could see was people telling me to cover my head, protect myself and put my head down. And the next thing I know we were pepper-sprayed.
As I said at the time, they brought it on themselves. They were looking for a confrontation and they got it. Those police officers who were placed on leave should be immediately reinstated.

No comments: