HolyCoast: A Stroke of Gay
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Stroke of Gay

Hmm...
A former British rugby player claims a stroke turned him gay overnight, the Daily Mail reported.

Chris Birch, 26, a bank clerk, broke his neck while attempting a back flip and suffered a stroke in 2005. When he woke up, he told his family he was no longer interested in women.

"It sounds strange, but when I came round, I immediately felt different," Birch told the Daily Mail. "I wasn't interested in women any more. I was definitely gay. I had never been attracted to a man before - I'd never even had any gay friends."

His mental transformation was accompanied by a physical one – Birch lost 110 pounds, cut his hair and started dating men.

He also quit his job in order to study hairdressing.
The stroke must have affected the sexual stereotype section of his brain. I think from now on they'll refer to this type of event as a "GLEE stroke".

No comments: