HolyCoast: Desperate Political Headline of the Day

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Desperate Political Headline of the Day

From Fox Nation:
Obama Announces 2012 Launch Of 'African-Americans For Obama'
Is he really in such trouble that he has to create a special initiative to win over the final 5% of blacks that won't vote for him?  The other 95% are already locked in.

That makes as much sense as creating "Hollywood Morons for Obama".

No comments: