- Whitney Houston's bodyguard 'found her drowned in bath in her hotel room'
- Found under water after mixing a cocktail of prescription drugs with alcohol, it is claimed
- I Will Always Love You singer 'partied heavily' in hotel bar on Friday, according to reports
- Last appeared in public on Thursday where she looked disheveled and 'smell of alcohol'
- Award-winning star was on 'brink of bankruptcy' having 'frittered away pop fortune on crack cocaine'
- Those close to singer and actress 'knew she took Xanax before big shows to calm her down'
Wrong. While many in the entertainment community would prefer that her reputation not be blemished by what surely will be an untimely and tragic death, ignoring how her life spun out of control and ended in disaster serves no purpose other than to sugarcoat reality.
Every ugly detail should come out if for no other reason than to be a life lesson for others who have been blessed with enough money and fame to be tempted to do stupid things. Let this be a learning opportunity so that someone else might think twice before doing the same things. After all, how many want to end up drowning in their own bathtub?