HolyCoast: Jesus of Albuquerque
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Jesus of Albuquerque

I haven't had one of these stories for awhile, but we can't let a Jesus sighting go unreported:
If the proof is in the pudding, the miracle is in the tortilla.

That’s what an Albuquerque, New Mexico, man is saying after he found an image of Jesus Christ last week on a piece of the flattened bread.


David Sandoval said he saw the image of the Lord on one of his mother’s baked tortillas while preparing to eat on Ash Wednesday.

He said he couldn't believe what he was seeing and passed the tortilla bearing the face of Jesus to his mother, who was also surprised.

Mr Sandoval told KOAT-TV: 'It became even more astonishing, with it being the first day of Lent. I passed it to my mom and the same response came from her, "Oh my God"'.
I decided to give up food with deities on it for Lent.

No comments: