HolyCoast: Spending the Morning With Young Skulls Full of Mush
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Spending the Morning With Young Skulls Full of Mush

I'll be administering the SAT test today to a room full of high school kids.  I've done this a couple of times before and I kind of feel sorry for the kids because the whole test takes about 5 hours with just a couple of brief 10 minute breaks.  Everything has to be done just right to keep it all within test guidelines.

The first time I did it I had a jock who clearly didn't want to be there, and a girl who came up at the second break and told me she couldn't stay for the rest of the test.  She still wanted her score counted, but of course, it would be a disaster.  I had to write up a report about that one.

Last time I had a bunch of relatively high achievers who didn't give me any problems at all.  That's the kind of group I want today.  No jocks, please.

No comments: