HolyCoast: What George Bush Should Say
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What George Bush Should Say

Yesterday I had the story of the various lefties who suddenly have a new-found love for George Bush and want him to bail Obama out with a statement supporting the Ground Zero Mosque.  Jim Treacher offered the words Bush should use to reply to those requests:
I’d love for somebody to ask Bush about it, and for him to say something to this effect: “Thanks for asking, but according to President Obama, I’ve caused enough problems already. I’m sure you folks can figure it out without me.” And then smile, and wish the questioner a nice day, and walk away.
Exactly. However, Bush is a class act and probably will just abstain from any comment, even one like this which is richly deserved.

No comments: