HolyCoast: Dumb Things I've Read This Morning
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dumb Things I've Read This Morning

I've been weeding my Facebook Friends list because of dumb things like this:

  • A doctor posted that today's release of Obama's birth certificate didn't mean anything because his father was Kenyan and he "still hasn't proven he's a natural born citizen as required by the Constitution".  Hey dummy, if you're born on U.S. soil you're a natural born citizen.  
  • Another guy said he couldn't support a particular GOP candidate because that candidate "didn't believe in a literal 6-day creation as shown in the Genesis story".  Well, I guess I can't be president either because I don't believe in a literal 6-day creation.  I've written at length on the subject here.  Any candidate that stands up and say "I believe in a 6-day creation and a 6,000 year old Earth" will be laughed off the national stage and will never become president.
And the day is still young.

1 comment:

Sam L. said...

RE: Evolution.

God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.