HolyCoast: John The Pacifist
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, October 09, 2004

John The Pacifist

I've been looking at the past 35 years of Kerry's record (something which the media is loathe to do), and have come to a conclusion that I haven't read anywhere else. John Kerry is a pacifist.

Many people would immediately dispute this since after all, Kerry served in the military. I don't know where he stood went he entered the Navy, but without question he came out of the service a pacifist. His actions following the war were as anti-military as you can get. He joined up with every wacko leftist out there in that day, and even took to calling his fellow servicemen "war criminals".

During his 20 undistinguished years in the Senate, he has voted against virtually every major weapons system that we have used to fight the war on terror, and even introduced a bill to gut our intelligence capabilities just one year after the first World Trade Center attack. These are not the hallmarks of a man who believes in defending his country.

I can think of nothing more disastrous for the country than to have pacifist as president. Our country would be at the mercy of every kook with a weapon.

While I have great respect for those people who are pacifists due to religious conviction (I don't believe that's Kerry's situation), I could not support one for commander in chief.

No comments: