HolyCoast: John Kerry, Bible Scholar and Speed Reader
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

John Kerry, Bible Scholar and Speed Reader

You can tell that John Kerry still has his sights set on the White House. He's out shaking babies and kissing hands, or kissing something like that, that is when he's not rereading the entire New Testament:

"I went back and reread the whole New Testament the other day. Nowhere in the three-year ministry of Jesus Christ did I find a suggestion at all, ever, anywhere, in any way whatsover, that you ought to take the money from the poor, the opportunities from the poor and give them to the rich people," Kerry said.

Kerry has yet to officially announce whether he's in the running for the 2008 nomination, and he didn't take questions from the media Friday.

Do you really believe that Kerry reread the whole New Testament? I believe that about as much as I believe he ran guns into Cambodia. This is yet another example of Democrats trying desperately to get religion in the hopes of appealing to those Christian conservatives who won't have anything to do with a Democrat.

I'm no Bible scholar myself, but I don't remember anywhere in the gospels Jesus addressing tax policy.

Give it up, John. Whatever you're selling, we're not buying.

No comments: