HolyCoast: Michael Jackson Trial Prediction
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, June 03, 2005

Michael Jackson Trial Prediction

As I write this the defense is wrapping up their closing argument. My prediction - a swift acquittal. Why? I don't know if he did the crimes or not (though I'd be inclined to believe he did), but I'd be surprised if there isn't somebody on that jury that got on with the specific intent to make sure he isn't convicted. No conspiracy theory here, just a hunch that some fan might have gotten onto the panel with hopes of getting rich by getting Michael off the hook.


Besides that, the family in question has so many shady deals from their past (the victims not the Jacksons), I can't see twelve people agreeing on a conviction. I think the jury will be back within a day. We'll see.

No comments: