HolyCoast: Sooner Boomer Update
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sooner Boomer Update

Mark Tapscott has a statement on his blog which came from the last person to see the OU bomber alive, and who walked behind him just seconds before he blew himself up.
"From there, I proceeded to the Bus parking area. As I walked up to the buses, I stopped behind a gentleman sitting on the bench at the end of the last bus. I was looking for someone to talk to because that is just who I am.

"He appeared to me to be asleep, so I decided not to share with him about the beautiful new bus I was driving. It was then I made my way toward my bus. While walking, I heard another bus with its engine running and so I decided to see if I could find another driver.

"After taking just a few more steps, I was hit from behind with a huge concussion. It didn't knock me down but it did push me forward. When I turned around, I saw a huge plume of smoke rising from what seemed to me to be coming from the back of the last bus, so I immediately ran to see if there was any danger of a fire.

"When I got to the bus, I found nothing that indicated the bus had exploded. It was only after I turned around that I saw what had really happened. I have been instructed by the FBI not to give out any details of what I saw.
Read the whole thing. The last thing the bomber heard was the witness whistling "Great is the Lord".

No comments: