HolyCoast: Bloggus Interruptus
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, May 19, 2006

Bloggus Interruptus

Sorry about the sudden dearth of posts today. After I put up that first item at about 5:30 am this morning, my condition went right down the toilet - literally. I've spent all morning worshipping the porcelain appliance and summoning up long dead gods. Those gods all have a lot of vowels in their names, too, and believe me I pronounced every one of them. Near as I can tell, what they're trying to tell me is don't eat Angels hot dogs, peanuts and ice cream sandwiches...ever again.

What makes this all the more entertaining is that the gods don't specify until the last minute the end from which they plan to make their appearance. I can be pretty fast on my feet, even in this condition.

This is probably all you'll hear from me today. I just hope the next god has a short name.

No comments: