HolyCoast: Russian Farmer Wants to Say "I Moo"
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, July 10, 2006

Russian Farmer Wants to Say "I Moo"

A few weeks ago we had the story of the Indian woman who married a snake, and now we have a Russian farmer with similar designs on his cow:
A young Russian farmer from the small village in Kemerovo region (South Siberia) has asked President Vladimir Putin to allow him to marry a cow, the Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reported Monday.

“All girls have left our small village and moved to the city, so I cannot find a woman to be with. But I see the solution to the problem. I love animals very much and want to ask you when it will be allowed in Russia, as it is in Holland, to marry domestic animals?” his question to Putin reads.

The farmer’s question was one of the 160, 000 questions Russians asked Putin during the Thursday web cast.

And you thought California cheese came from happy cows....

No comments: