HolyCoast: Cruise Ships Explained
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cruise Ships Explained

Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip (my favorite because he's obviously worked with some of the same people I have) recently took a Disney cruise as part of his honeymoon. Since my sister is about to do the same, I thought I'd link to his funny piece about his experience.

He also sheds a little light on the cruise ship business model:
Allow me to explain the business model of a cruise ship. When you set sail, the ship has a billion tons of food and a few thousand humans. The cruise company’s objective is to end the cruise with something on the order of one leftover cupcake and a billion tons of feces. I’m fairly certain that if that goal is not met, a busboy from Mozambique is thrown overboard as a warning to the other crew members. We ate our share just to make sure Pooka Muuwa was safe.

Read the whole thing - especially if you're planning a Disney cruise.

No comments: