HolyCoast: Barack Has Achilles Ears
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Barack Has Achilles Ears

Apparently the Barack Obama, Dem Messiah-to-be-named-later, has a sore point - his ears. He went out of his way to confront liberal columnist Maureen Dowd and let her know he didn't appreciate her writing about his large ears. According to the tape that was played on Rush's show this morning, the exchange went like this:
OBAMA: Talk about my ears. So I just want to put you on notice, I'm very sensitive about -- what I told them was I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears.

DOWD: We're just trying to toughen you up.

Isn't that sweet? The nice newspaper lady wants to toughen up the Dem candidate so he'll be ready for the coming campaign.

I'm sure she'd do the same for a Republican (yeah....right).

Rush has taken to calling him Barack Hussein ODumbo (photo here). And yes, his actual middle name is Hussein.

If Obama is that sensitive to comments about any part of his appearance, he's in for a tough time. Just wait until the political cartoonists start drawing their caricatures of him. What feature do you think will stand out?

No comments: