HolyCoast: She Didn't Even Make It to 40
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, February 08, 2007

She Didn't Even Make It to 40

I had a 1:30 pm appointment in a big bank tower in La Jolla this afternoon, and in the lobby where I was waiting to meet my contact they had MSNBC playing. On it was a sequence of pictures of Anna Nicole Smith and I was not all that surprised to see that she had died suddenly. Many around me were expressing shock, but having seen her in the news over the years in various states of intoxication, I can't say I didn't see this coming.

The cause is still unknown, but if it didn't involve drugs in some capacity, then I guess silicone poisoning is the next best guess. Someone suggested she "died just like Marilyn Monroe". Did the Kennedy's have something against Smith too? Wouldn't surprise me.

Although she had money and at times good looks, she appeared to have a fairly unhappy and miserable life. It's really a shame.

No comments: