HolyCoast: Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Things are a little slow on the blog this weekend due to numerous activities. I had to get up early this morning to do a business appointment in North San Diego County. I don't normally have appointments on Saturdays, but made an exception for a potentially new client.

Sunday morning I've got to do a little singing in a morning service, followed by many hours of motorsports heaven. My TiVO will be working overtime recording the Indy 500 and the Coke 600 - 1,100 miles of high speed racing. The openwheelers have the morning session in Indianapolis, and the stock car boys run 400 laps at Charlotte in the evening. In other words, a perfect day.

Monday I'll be attending the first Memorial Day remembrance that I can recall in my 50+ years. My father-in-law, a decorated WWII veteran (silver star, bronze star and two purple hearts) will be a featured speaker at a Memorial Day service at Bardsdale Cemetary in Fillmore, CA. I'm going to videotape his remarks and will post the highlights here on Monday evening.

I hope you have a great weekend, and as time permits, I'll post other items of interest as the weekend goes forward.

No comments: