HolyCoast: Three of My Favorite Ladies
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, June 22, 2007

Three of My Favorite Ladies

New York Trip Posts: We're Here / Three Hour Cruise / Report 1 / I'm Trapped / NBC Tour / In the Park / SoHo / Street Shopping / Report 2 / Waiting / The Clinic / At the Trump Tower / Big Green Lady / New York at Night / Report 3 / Day at the Museum / Grand Hall / Wicked / Report 4 / First Impressions of Carnegie Hall / At Last / We're Famous / Terrific Night in NY / Three Favorite Ladies / Guess the Photo / My Group

As I get a chance to work through my pictures from New York, I'll post some of them from time to time. Here are a couple of my favorites. We made two different trips out to the Statue of Liberty. The first was the tour cruise when we stopped at Liberty Island and walked around a bit. The second was the evening dinner/dance cruise in which we arrived at the Statue just as dusk was falling over New York Harbor. It was a spectacular view.

The first shot was from our walking tour of Liberty Island and includes three of my favorite ladies - my daughter, her best friend, and Lady Liberty:


The second was taken from the deck of "The Spirit of New Jersey", our dinner cruise boat, just as the sun was setting over New York Harbor.

I'll have more in the coming days.

No comments: